3D printers have gotten cheaper, so the average household can now own one. However, why make plastic products, when the PancakeBot 2.0 3D Pancake Printer can make you breakfast? This flapjack maker creates designs in pancake batter right on the griddle, cooking you up a custom breakfast in no time.
Create your own unique designs, and then send them to the pancake printer. You can also choose from an assortment of existing designs, including popular characters, logos, and symbols.
This is the flapjack maker that operates like a 3D printer to create fun breakfast food designs. Using a combination of compressed air pressure and vacuum suction, it reproduces drawings and designs on a 19 1/4″ L x 10 1/4″ W griddle by strategically dispensing one’s preferred batter. Free access to the vendor’s website enables a pancake Picasso to generate custom creations, while providing less artistically inclined chefs with an online library of popular characters, symbols, and logos. The selected image is downloaded onto the included SD card and transferred to the printer. Additional controls enable one to adjust the batter dispensing for finer detailing of complex images. Includes removable griddle, batter container, and SD card. Software compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
PancakeBot 2.0 3D Pancake Printer
- Free and easy-to-use downloadable software to design any pancake
- Removable, non-stick griddle with temperature dial and drip tray
- Export designs onto and print pancakes from an included SD card
- Adjustable printing speed
- Recommended batter recipe included
- Easy to clean dispenser bottle works with any pancake batter
- Disassembles for easy storage