It’s hard not to nibble when you make a cake. You are eager to see how it turned out, but sadly it always wrecks your masterpiece. The Nibble Cake Pan will let you nibble and not ruin your cake.
This 8″ pan lets you taste test and leave your cake alone. It’s great for new bakers or for trying crazy recipes. It’s a great solution that saves the hours of work that you have put into that cake.
Nibble Cake Pan
- Lets you bake a mini cake on the side
- Great idea for novice bakers or crazy foodie experimenters
- Materials: Carbon steel with silicone coating and a tiny purple silicone cup for your mini cake
- Dimensions: 11 1/2″ x 9″; 8″ diameter, 2″ deep main cake pan
- NOTE! – Your nibble will finish cooking far faster than your full cake. Your times may vary, but see if you can find timing for a cupcake versions of your cake for guidance.
Only $19.99 from ThinkGeek.com.
Your tiny cake will finish far faster! Duh! So you’re supposed to open the oven – let all the heat out – to remove the little cake? Or the little cake cooks as long as the full size cake and gets overdone and dry? Good idea but not quite right.