Perfect for Mass Effect fans, cosplayers, and anyone that really loves vibrant purple comes Mass Effect Peebee’s Jacket. It’s an impressively detailed replication of the jacket worn by Pelessaria B’Sayle (Peebee) in Mass Effect: Andromeda. The most noticeable difference is that this purposely is a bit longer to fully cover your arms and not show off your belly button.
This Mass Effect Peebee Jacket is officially licensed from Bioware and is constructed of a vibrant purple faux leather with an eggshell blue lining. There is a crossbody zipper with snaps at the collar, and pockets at the sides. Details include black ribbed textured inserts, epaulets, and a clear card slot on the left arm.
Mass Effect Peebee’s Faux Leather Jacket
- Inspired by Peebee’s outfit in the game
- Vibrant purple faux leather with eggshell blue lining
- Crossbody zipper with snaps at the collar
- Longer than Peebee’s because we don’t want your midriff to get cold
- Features clear vinyl card slot on left arm
- Details like epaulets and black ribbed texture inserts
- Two snaps on cuffs for a custom fit
- Pockets at the sides
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive with the Bioware store
- Officially-licensed Mass Effect: Andromeda merchandise
Buy the Mass Effect Peebee’s Jacket exclusively at ThinkGeek. Regularly priced at $99.99, it is currently on sale for just $39.99. It comes in sizes ranging from small to 2XL.