Did you ever think you would put a lightsaber in your mouth and live to tell about it? Well now you can with the Light Up Candy Lightsabers. Available in Luke (blue), Vader (red), or Yoda (green), these lollipops are ready to give you the sugar rush you need to take on the Dark Side or get through a boring afternoon of work.
The 3 inch sugar blade should last long enough to give you a decent amount of enjoyment, unless you use the force and just chomp down on it. Either way, you’ll never think of a lightsaber in quite the same fashion!
Star Wars Light Up Candy Lightsabers
- Lightsaber lollypop for sugar-fueled fans of Star Wars
- Choose between Luke (blue), Vader (red), or Yoda (green)
- Press the button to light up the blade: it’s really bright!
- Ingredients: Sugar, corn syrup, water, isomalt, artificial flavor, sodium lactate, lactic acid, citric acid, food coloring
- Battery: Included (not replaceable)
- Dimensions: 6″ total length (3″ blade)
Now you can use your lightsaber for something other than the occasional butt kicking. The Light Up Candy Lightsabers are $3.99 from ThinkGeek and make a great treat for the hungry Jedi or Sith.
Leave a Reply