There’s no better way for kids to learn to code than with their favorite game. Learn to Program with Minecraft is bound to be an effective teaching tool.
It is recommended for kids grades 5 and up. Fun and learning are combined in this powerful educational tool.
Learn to Program with Minecraft
- Take you on an automated teleportation tour around your Minecraft world
- Build massive monuments, pyramids, forests, and more in a snap!
- Make secret passageways that open when you activate a hidden switch
- Create a spooky ghost town that vanishes and reappears elsewhere
- Show exactly where to dig for rare blocks
- Cast a spell so that a cascade of flowers (or dynamite if you’re daring!) follows your every move
- Make mischief with dastardly lava traps and watery curses that cause huge floods
Only $24.99 from ThinkGeek.com.
Leave a Reply