The K ZenH Limited-Edition Jon Burgerman Watch is unusual. This limited edition is limited to 200 pieces and has an Alarm, Chronograph, Date, Time and more.
It tells time using linear and graphic representations. The visual indicator increases as time passes. The K comes from the Japanese “kei,” meaning “light,” and it features the ZenH face. The top two rows show the hours, while the third row displays minutes, and the fourth row features the seconds. It is a unique watch.
K ZenH Limited-Edition Jon Burgerman Watch
- Officially-licensed Jon Burgerman merchandise
- Edition Size: 200
- Functions: Alarm, Chronograph, Date, Time
- Four button operation
- 32,768 hertz quartz crystal oscillation frequency
- LCD display
- EL backlight
- Materials: Stainless steel case back + ABS with silicone strap
- Water Resistance: 3ATM
- Batteries: CR2016 (included)
- Dimensions: 1.5″ square face x 0.4″ thick; 0.9″ wide band
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
$88.99 from ThinkGeek.com.