This pet bed is fit for evil geniuses bent on world domination. Who else would own Japanese Nanotechnology Pet Beds that make it look as though your dog is getting eaten by a shark? Well, I would too and I’m no evil genius.
These pet beds are sized for small dogs and large ones and are good for cats, and other small animals that you want to see in a shark’s mouth. It is also built using special material that absorb bacteria & odors.
Japanese Nanotechnology Pet Beds
- Super fun shark bed for small dogs, cats, or other small pets
- Fully collapsible yet rigid when assembled
- Nanotechnology makes it self-cleaning! No animal smell!
- Nano-particles absorb bacteria, viruses, ammonia and other harmful substances
- To engage cleaning action: Unzip and leave bed in the sunshine
- For other messes: Wipe with a damp cloth and/or machine wash inner cushion
- Pet and people safe – totally non-toxic technology (yep, they can lick it)
- Dimensions (please check carefully to order the right size!):
- Small: 13″ high x 15″ wide (pets up to 10 lbs)
- Large: 22″ high x 17″ wide (pets up to 25 lbs)
It’s a great conversation piece that will keep your pet nice and cozy. Even though it looks deadly. Just $69.99 – $89.99 from Thinkgeek.