With the major success of app games like Angry Birds, Words with Friends, and Cut the Rope, consumer electronics companies are looking to get in on the fun even if they don’t have an app of their own. Ion, a leader in consumer audio and entertainment technology, just introduced iCADE Mobile Gaming Device at the 2012 CES show in Las Vegas.
The iCADE Mobile allows you to enjoy playing all your favorite app games on your iPhone and iPod Touch without all the messy finger prints. Enjoy a full screen view as you the iCADE encloses around your Apple device giving you full functionality with tactile buttons. The iCADE features a four-way directional pad, four front-facing action buttons, and four shoulder buttons that are designed to withstand even the most intense gaming sessions.
Get your fingers out of the way and enjoy more of the game with iCADE.
- Adds physical buttons to your iPhone and iPod touch gaming
- Ergonomic design for hours of comfortable gameplay
- True control with eight action buttons and a two-axis directional pad
- Rotating cradle allows for landscape and portrait views of gaming action
- Over 100 compatible apps and games
- Connects using wireless Bluetooth technology
Not only does iCade Mobile give you a full view of your iPhone or iPod touch screen, it also gives you the ability to view your screen in either portrait or landscape format. iCade Mobile’s cradle conveniently swivels and locks into horizontal or vertical viewing positions, allowing you to play and view each game the right way. Plus, iCade Mobile connects to your iPhone or iPod touch via wireless Bluetooth technology for clean, tangle free gaming.