Do you want to give your iPod that LEGO look? The attachable Building Brick iPod Speaker comes in several colors and is a cool way to add a speaker to your iPod. It won’t fit with LEGOs but it will work with the iPod (3-5th Gen), iPod Nano (1-4th Gen), iPod Mini, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, and iPhone (4 and under).
The center bottom pegs are really volume up and down buttons. This little stereo speaker brick actually sounds great. Plug it in and show the world your love of building bricks – all while you rock it out.
Building Brick iPod Speakers
- A tiny speaker system for your iPod
- No batteries needed – sucks juice from your iPod
- Hidden volume up and down buttons
- Available in Blue
- Works with: iPod (3-5th Gen), iPod Nano (1-4th Gen), iPod Mini, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, and iPhone (4 and under)
- Dimensions: approx. 3.5″ x 0.75″ x 0.75″
You can purchase the Building Block iPod Speaker at ThinkGeek for $9.99 or at Amazon.com from $9.99.
Leave a Reply