My mom serves up some lean meatloaf at our annual Christmas gathering. I find myself missing her cooking sometimes, and no matter how hard I try, I just can’t get her meatloaf recipe down pat. In fact, the one I cook up doesn’t even look like meatloaf in the slightest bit. Even the Inflatable Meatloaf looks more appetizing than the one currently sitting on my kitchen table right now, and that’s saying something.
Inflatable Meatloaf makes for a good virtual meal anytime. Serve up the Inflatable Turkey beside it and you’ve got yourself an inflatable Christmas feast.
- No cooking required! What a novel(ty) idea!
- Makes a great, wacky gift!
- This realistic inflatable meatloaf looks just like one of those glistening meat masterpieces that were found on countless American dinner tables in the 50s.
- Surely one of the finest examples of inflatable comfort food on the market today!
- Each vinyl loaf is 8 1/2-inches wide x 5-inches tall x 4 1/2-inches long when inflated and comes in an illustrated tin.
- Shrink wrapped. Order yours today!
The Inflatable Meatloaf is available from Amazon from $6.43.