This Infinite Dungeon Corridor is a great display piece to go along with your D and D figures and stuff. Or hang it on the wall and admire it as you dream of plundering the dungeon.
Like your love of RPGs, it goes on forever. It is a great conversation piece.
Infinite Dungeon Corridor
- A dungeon corridor, lined with illuminated torches, seems to stretch on into infinity when you look into it.
- Hang on the wall or sit on your desk for an infinite level of entertainment.
- Stare into the corridor and wonder where it leads.
- Perfect for any lover of dungeons, corridors, infinity, D&D, castles, and many more things!
- A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive!
- Wall hanging hardware not included.
- Made of space-age, dungeon-grade plastic.
- Three different brightness settings (works best in a dim to dark environment).
- Batteries: 3 x AA (not included).
- Dimensions: approx. 7” x 9.5” x 3.75”
Only $24.99 from ThinkGeek.com.
Leave a Reply