The Baldrick’s Tomb Dungeon Crawl Game is a fun dungeon crawl game where the playing field changes every time you play. The player with the most gold at the end of the fourth floor wins.
It is a great gateway game for young dungeon crawlers too. This one looks like a lot of fun for everyone.
Baldrick’s Tomb Dungeon Crawl Game
- For Ages 8 and up.
- Venture into Baldrick’s Tomb, where the person with the most gold at the end of the fourth floor wins!
- The floors change each and every time you play – just like a real dungeon crawl.
- A great “child’s first dungeon crawl” game. Learn ’em young, just in case.
- Players: 1-4
- Average Play Time: 30 mins.
- Includes: 1 game board, 6 decks of cards, 4 character tableaus, 4 player Hit Point markers, 4 Poison markers, 6 monster damage markets, 4 character pawns, 4 plastic stands, 40 golden tokens, 2 eight-sided dice, 1 First to Land token, 1 Impending Doom token, 1 Depth marker, 18 rubble tokens, 2 variant tableaus, 4 zombie cards, 1 Goblin Shopkeep token for Open for Business expansion (sold separately), 1 Hakan rubble token for the Necromancer’s Last Stand expansion (sold separately), and rulebook.
- Game Board Dimensions: 18″ square.
It is only $34.99 from ThinkGeek.com.