The Homer Simpson talking doorbell features a push-button with Homer’s face and the words ‘Ding Dong!’. The receiver comes in the shape of the Springfield dad in his favorite armchair, making sure to let you know as soon someone’s at the door.
Simply attach the Homer Simpson ‘Ding Dong’ push-button using the supplied wall fixings, then all you have to do is wait for someone to come and visit you.
- Official Simpsons branding
- Homer says 5 unique phrases
- Features Homer sculpture sat in an armchair
- Frequency can be received up to 7-8 metres away
- Homer 2 x AA batteries (not included), Doorbell 1 x 23A battery (included)
- Answer the door, and put on some clothes and make me a sandwich.
- Ding dong! That’s right, I called you a ding dong.
- There’s someone at the door with a free pizza. Well, a guy can hope, can’t he?
- Oooh, a visitor! Maybe it’s the door to door strangler.
- Someone’s at the door. Maybe this time you can sell them some magazines!
The Homer Simpson Talking Doorbell is yours for £19.99 (about $30) from Drinkstuff.
Ahh..intersting so far, I wonder how annoying homers voice sounds on this thing 😀
Does it also have a Maggie version? Homer kinda annoys me.
@ Gadgetking36: I’m afraid they only have a Homer version available at the moment.
Aaaah my friend Homer
The Simpsons > Family guy > American Dad