Hogwarts has a new dress code so make sure to add the Harry Potter Corsets to your shopping list when you go shopping for your wand, broom, cauldron, and other assorted wizarding paraphernalia.
Are you Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, or Slytherin? It doesn’t matter because there’s an officially-licensed corset for you, regardless of whether you picture yourself as Harry Potter or Severus Snape, but keep in mind that the Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin corsets are exclusive to ThinkGeek.
You’ll need to find another bit of magic if you’re looking to do any waist training because this isn’t one of those corsets. The zipper on the side makes that clear. However, that doesn’t stop you from looking truly magical.
Harry Potter Corsets
- Officially-licensed Harry Potter merchandise
- Choose Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, or Slytherin
- Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin are ThinkGeek’s exclusive
- Front panel features 5″ wide embroidered house crest
- Halter neck has three different hook-and-eye placements
- Removable mini-tie
- Plastic boning
- Side zipper
- Back lacing with privacy panel
- Materials: 100% cotton (exclusive of decoration, presumably)
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold. Hang dry.
The Harry Potter Corsets are available for $34.99 each at ThinkGeek.com.