Geek Chic Lip Gloss is made for geeky chicks, by geeky chicks. It’s for girls who know better than to simply smear any chemical or animal by-product on their lips.
Geeky lip gloss is not dull and boring as one may think. The Geek Chic lip gloss line boasts properties that beautiful brainiacs love, like good flavors, fun colors and sparkles.
Geek Chic offers four glamorous shades which have distinct flavors. Well, the one called “Kissing Stuff” is unflavored, but the others are so yummy you will have to restrain yourself from eating them.
- A good story must always contain miracles… and kissing.
- A frosty baby pink gloss with a strong blue colorshift
- Packed with tons of pretty blue sparkles
- Instantly restores you to full health.
- Vibrant, semi-opaque, cherry red
- A touch of red and silver shimmer
- Buttercream flavor
- 70% chance of turning you into a sheep.
- A soft China blue
- Frosty with a sprinkle of rainbow glitter
- Mint Julep flavor
- We sure don’t miss high school.
- A warm, peachy coral with golden highlight
- Tiny golden sparkles
- Papaya flavor
Lip glosses inspired by your favorite geeky things, Great on their own or layered over lipstick for added shine, Contain Vitamin E and Grapeseed oil, Vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free cosmetic product, Hand/geek-made cosmetics contain no fillers or skin irritants, Comes with a doe foot applicator, Net weight: 0.28 ounces
ThinkGeek sells Geek Chic Lip Gloss for $8.99 a pop. Stock up on them now so that your lips stay soft and smooth throughout the drier, colder months up ahead.
Another cosmetic that is made of natural ingredients such as grapeseed extract is the Hello Kitty Head of the Class Makeup Palette.