With so many choices out there, headphones are now being considered fashion accessories that tell you as much about a person as the shoes they’re wearing. We recently showed you the hot, freshly-released line of headphones designed by SOUL Electronics and Ludacris. And perhaps you recall the fabulous DJ headphones encrusted with Swarovski crystals GA featured last year? Running with the theme of luster and metallics, we have a more understated but definitely show-stopping set to show you called the Eskuche 33i Headphones.
Eskuche 33i Headphone Overview:
- Super futuristic headphones by premiere headphone company Eskuche
- Single touch controller for play/pause and answer/end technology
- Gold plated 3.5mm adaptor
- Plush ear cups; cushioned, pliable headband for hours of comfort
- Compatible with your iPod or iPhone
- Premium woven cloth cording to prevent tangling
- 40mm drivers; impedance of 32 ohms; 20Hz- 20KHz frequency
On-ear headphones can’t be beat in terms of providing sound quality, drowning out the rest of the world, and staying snug on the ears. Granted they are heavier than your typical set of earbuds, but headphones more than make up for it as far as comfort and giving you a better audio experience go.
Regarding aesthetics, the Eskuche 33i model looks super fly with brushed-gold ear-cups that aren’t enormous on your head. The L and R on either side of the headband are clear to the eye but blend into the scenery at the same time. Not to mention, it’s helpful to determine which side is which when you have to throw on the headphones on fast.