Make the Eco Can your new best friend when it comes to carrying your favorite drinks or beverages to work, to school, to the gym, or virtually any place where you might need a quick drink or two.
Not only does it look snazzy, but it’s also eco-friendly too. The Eco Can is made up of biodegradable PLA, which is a type of cornstarch. Meaning, you’re doing your bit to save Mother Nature by using a re-usable container that is also biodegradable and derived from natural raw materials at the same time. Double whammy!
It’s got a screw on lid which makes pouring in drinks easy with it’s huge mouth. The best thing that I like about this is that you actually drink from it the way you would with those aluminum soda cans. Only without the pollution when you’re using the Eco Can.
- Reusable – simply wash out to use time and time again
- Fully biodegradable drinks container made from eco-friendly PLABPA-free / Non-toxic
- Well-fitted screw-top and sturdy ring-top style drinking lip prevents leaks, dribbles and spills
- Thermal double wall offers excellent temperature retention (drinks stay hot or cold)
- Microwave and Dishwasher safe
- Capacity is 280ml
- Compact size for ease of transportation
- Stylish design
Guzzle up with the Eco Can, available at Firebox for £12.99 ($21.50) or the My ECO Can for $13 at Uncommon Goods.
Leave a Reply