Drinking Quest: Journey into Draught is a soft reboot of Drinking Quest that both experienced and new fans will enjoy. It includes 6 quests to help you get your drink on. Get your drink on, you will.
This game is for 2-4 players, ages 21+. You will have six quests, each made up of 12 unique cards. This is going to be a wild ride. The quests include:
- Meadheim: You’ll fight all kinds of viking stereotypes, chase wild boars, find crappy loot, and fight the dreaded METAL BEER!
- Cursed Wizards’ Tower: In this quest you’ll be adventuring through a tower full of cursed wizards who drink too much and rarely leave the tower. You’ll steal a wizard’s hat, have a 3 day hangover, fight a Beer Holder, drink Wizard’s Wine, and encounter a Sexy Cthulhu!
- Walkengaard: Some quests just have a lot of walking. Heroes rarely have jet skis or any cool modes of transportation. This quest both makes fun of and celebrates the amount of walking that Sword & Sorcery heroes tend to do. You’ll fight Obvious Trolls, Drink Wraiths, A Green Dragon, and the Dwarves of Erobeer.
- Lords of Whiskeydeep: The main four quests are coming to an end and somehow our drunken heroes find themselves being lords of a ritzy harbour town! You’ll visit a brothel, purchase real estate, fight a shark wearing a top hat and a monocle, and buy your way out of sticky situations because now you’re the 1%.
- Bonus Quest – Kega Man Returns: Fight 8 alcoholic robot bosses.
- Bonus Quest – Morning Tea: This one could be called SOBER QUEST. It sees a bunch of hungover heroes sitting around drinking tea the next morning. The players are meant to drink something like water or cold tea to sober up. Also all of the artwork is done with real tea stains!
$29.99 from ThinkGeek.com. Get the best deal on the Drinking Quest: Journey into Draught at Rout.com.
Leave a Reply