If you love French press coffee and Dr. Who, this Doctor Who TARDIS Coffee Press is for you. Featuring a fabulous blue police call box design, this french press can brew up to 34 ounces of coffee at a time. It doesn’t look that big, but perhaps it’s bigger on the inside.
Many people think that French press coffee tastes better than coffee made from other brewing methods. If you’re a Whovian, you’ll probably feel it tastes better just because it’s made in a TARDIS. For me, the 34-ounce size is perfect for the 2 large / 3 small mugs of caffeine needed to get going in the morning.
Doctor Who TARDIS Coffee Press
- Brews 34 ounces of coffee – 2-3 cups for most folks
- But your mileage may vary, especially based on your physiology
- If, for instance, you have two hearts, you may need a larger mug to get them both going in the morning
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who merchandise
- Materials: Heat-resistant glass carafe with stainless steel plunger
- Dimensions: 9 1/2″ tall x 4″ diameter carafe / 4 3/4″ diameter base
- A ThinkGeek / GameStop exclusive
Available exclusively at ThinkGeek, the Doctor Who TARDIS Coffee Press costs $39.99.
Love the design. It’s geeky and functional.