If you want to build your own cool modern mobile, all you need is this DIY Modern Mobile Kit. You can build your own mobile, easily take it apart and build another and another.
This kit is a fun way to learn about balance, equilibrium, and other science stuff, while building a cool toy.
DIY Modern Mobile Kit
- Create your own Alexander Calder-esque mobile with this fun and easy balancing kit.
- Totally customizable, so you can make your mobile totally unique.
- Also great for science experiments on balance and stuff.
- Fully-customizable, infinitely-expandable (combine multiple sets), and ultimately redo-able (i.e., you can take it apart and rebuild it again and again).
- Materials: Stainless steel rods, plastic (red, white, black) art bits.
- Includes: 1 Hanger Hook, 1 String with Hook, 1 Foam Block, 1 Straight End Rod, 10 (various lengths) Building Rods, 12 Shapes (various), 11 Balancing Sliders, Illustrated
- Instructions (with a mini Calder bio).
- Dimensions: rods vary from 7-15” long (depending on the pieces you combine).
Only $39.99 from ThinkGeek.com.