This Death Star Electronics Lab will teach you to build real electronic circuits. Even better, the Death Star lights up and makes Star Wars sounds. You can even hang the lit-up Death Star on the wall.
It’s educational and decorative. Now is your chance to make the battle station fully operational.
Death Star Electronics Lab
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Build electronic circuits to complete the Death Star’s construction
- 20+ electrical circuit experiments
- 75+ components
- Great for young engineers of the Republic
- Batteries: Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 2 3/4″ high x 12″ wide x 12″ deep
- Includes activity guide with full-color diagrams for each experiment, along with references telling more about each of the electronic components
Only $39.99 from Thinkgeek.
Leave a Reply