These Darth Vader Ice Molds are a step above the Darth Vader Ice Cube Trays we saw in the past. For one, they are a full 3D mold, so you can see the Dark Lord of the Sith’s helmet from all sides instead of just the front. They are also large, so you can see the details of the shape. Their large size also provides a number of benefits: they melt slower, keeping your drink cold without getting watered down so fast and it is easy to add berries, mint leaves, or other items to embellish your ice.
Made of silicone that is free of BPA, these Star Wars Darth Vader ice molds are a great addition to your kitchen. It seems that they should be versatile as well, so you should be able to use these mold for other things like chocolates. You can also use juice and add a stick to make mini Darth Vader popsicles.
Enjoy a well-chilled drink down to the last sip. Williams Sonoma Darth Vader ice molds from Zoku create large, long-lasting Star Wars ice cubes for chilling cocktails and refreshments. Use multiple sets to prepare a fleet of Darth Vader ice for a party punchbowl.
Star Wars Darth Vader Ice Molds
- Set of two Darth Vader ice molds.
- Slow-melting cubes chill drinks without diluting them.
- Easy to release after freezing; no need to run under warm water.
- Made of flexible, BPA-free silicone.
- Simply fit the two-piece mold together, fill with water, invert to remove excess and freeze.
- Add mint leaves or berries to your ice cubes, or use juice to make flavored ice.
Darth Vader Ice Molds are currently on sale for $15.96 for a set of two at Williams Sonoma. When they return to their regular price, they will be $19.95.
Leave a Reply