Show some love for the classics with this 8-Bit Watch. Back in the day 8-Bit was all we had and now it’s all we want…Here’s looking at you Nintendo!.
You remember the classic silicon watches with the little calculators or fancy printed faces, well this isn’t one of those. The 8-Bit watch is about as basic as it can get, but it does have an awesome black and yellow theme going on.
The analog face is outlined by a pixelated jaggy silicone band and it will fit wrists from 6 3/4″ to 8″ around. Go back to the basics and be proud of all things 8-Bit.
Classic Silicon 8-Bit Watch
- Analog watch hearkens back to a simpler time
- Pixelated jaggy silicone band with black stainless steel findings
- Functions: 3-hand movement
- Materials: Stainless steel case with glass face and silicone band
- Batteries: SR626SW button cell battery (included)
- Dimensions: 1″ wide x 1.1″ tall case, 8 3/4″ long band
- Fits wrists from 6 3/4″ to 8″ around
You can purchase the Classic Silicon 8-Bit Watch at ThinkGeek.com.