The Carepeutic Heart Rate Monitor Ring is the tiny ring that can do all. Well, if not all, then at least a lot. The ring is a heart rate monitor, stopwatch, clock, pedometer, counts calories and displays distance, all rolled and crammed into a tiny and neat package.
If you’re not using any of the other features on the Carepeutic Heart Rate Monitor Ring, then wear it on your finger as a ring watch instead. There are a ton of things that you can do with the Carepeutic Ring, plus it would make a fantastic gift this season to someone you know that likes to exercise.
Carepeutic Heart Rate Monitor Ring
- Does 6 functions – heart rate monitor , stopwatch, clock, calories, pedometer, and distance display
- Ease of operation; simply press the button whenever you want to see your heart rate
- Can be worn as a regular timepieces; option to turn on or off the clock function
- Large LCD screen on a ring lets you see your data easily when you choose functions
- Lightweight and elastic ring type design; one size fits most
The Carepeutic Heart Rate Monitor Ring is available from Amazon for $44.90.