It’s not easy hunting Dragons. Probably because they fly and breathe fire and can stomp you into the ground. Therefore, getting dragon meat is no easy task. Luckily, there is Canned Dragon Meat.
Get your dragon meat without all of that danger. Okay, spoiler alert! Look away now if you don’t want to be spoiled. There is no meat inside the can. But there is a cool stuffed dragon head, so that’s a win.
Canned Dragon Meat
- One can of delicious, slightly charred dragon meat
- From the Sisters of Radiant Farms, Scotland branchl
- One can contains 100% of your daily value of havoc, terror, inferno, destruction, magic, and rage
- Also contains trace amounts of poetry and ballet
- Note: Dragon meat is precooked for instant victory feasts
- Dimensions: 1″ diameter
- Warning: This is not an actual food item and is non-edible. There’s a stuffed dragon head inside the can. (SPOILERS!)
This fun and tricky item is only $12.99 from ThinkGeek.com. Fool some of your not so smart friends.