Get ready to show the rain you mean business and watch as the clouds part way out of fear that they will earn the steely wrath of the Broadsword Handle Umbrella.
Okay! Maybe the clouds won’t part, and the rain will still fall, but at least you’ll look stylishly tough when you wrap your fingers around the leatherette grip that encases the two-handed handle and pull your mighty umbrella from its carrying case that hangs from your shoulder.
Broadsword Handle Umbrella
- Be ready to defend yourself against falling moisture in style.
- Two-handed handle is injection molded plastic with a metalized finish, wrapped with a leatherette grip.
- Push button opening.
- Umbrella has a black exterior and a silver interior.
- Includes a carrying case with a shoulder strap – the umbrella’s scabbard.
- Overall length: 39.5″
- Cross Guard: 9″
- Handle: 10.75″
- Opened Umbrella Span: 41″
- These products are not intended for any unlawful purpose as defined by applicable local, county, state, and federal laws.
- By agreeing herein, purchaser acknowledges that he/she is 18 years of age or older. Purchaser also acknowledges that he/she is permitted to purchase this product pursuant to his local, county, state, and federal laws.
You might not be able to chase away the storm clouds but being powerless never looked so powerful. Purchase the Broadsword Handle Umbrella for $39.99 at ThinkGeek.com.