Set to officially launch on August 28th, 2012, Boomphones Phantom Headphones are the world’s first headphones that can transform into a boombox with the simple push of a button, turning any sick beats into the perfect party starting event.
Boomphones feature four speakers, two on the inside and two on the outside, that provide the ultimate two-in-one audio experience and the LED lights show which mode the speakers are in; white when internally amplified, red when the bomb icon is pressed to blast the external speakers in boombox mode.
With a mutual love for music, video games and gadgets, visionary entrepreneur Ira Strasberg teamed with music industry professional Ohad Einbinder to co-found Boomphones. Strasberg and Einbinder then brought Mike Camello, partner and head of business development for Boomphones, on board from Anderson Merchandisers. Says Strasberg, “With Boomphones, our goal is to change the way people listen to, and share their music. They are a boombox… around your neck!”
Boomphones Phantom Headphones
- Two audio cables are included, one with an integrated microphone, volume control and push-to-talk capability.
- Users can easily make and answer phone calls, listening privately or switching to speakerphone.
- Turn your Phantoms into a portable amp by plugging into your computer, electric guitar (with adapter), keyboard, beat machine, etc.
- Use a built-in lithium battery that’s easily rechargeable through a mini-USB, providing 10 hours internal and 5 hours external use.
- Available in Matte Black and Polished White.
You can pre-order Boomphones Phantom Headphones in black or white for $149.99 at Boomphones.com and for $112.99 at Amazon.com. Look for them to be available soon at Amazon.co.uk.
Leave a Reply