Remember boomboxes? They weren’t very practical, being so heavy and using so many batteries, but if you want to relive those old days, check out the iHome iP4 Boombox. It’s a boombox for your iPhone.
It comes in both grey and pink and has a rubberized texture and an adjustable LCD equalizer. Just slide your iGadget in and you are good to go. Play your music loud and proud. The handy remote lets you play, pause, skip tracks or adjust the volume. You can also use the iPhone’s touchscreen directly.
iHome iP4 Boombox
- Retro-style boombox for iPod/iPhone
- Rubberized coating for durable feel
- Flexible Dock compatible with all iPhone and iPod models
- 5 band graphic equalizer with LCD display
- 5x adjustable EQ sliders
- FM Radio
- Operates on 6x D batteries (not included) or included universal voltage adapter
- Aux-in jack for other audio sources (e.g., computer, CD player)
- Backlit buttons
- Magnetic Remote Control
The speakers are 4” carbon composite woofers and 1” dome tweeters, all powered by a class D amplifier. That should rock the house! Just $324.49 from Firebox.