Beer with pretzels – a winning combo that yields warm and fuzzy feelings. This perfect pairing has its own stint in the world of fashion, as seen on these toasty Beer and Pretzel Slippers by Haflinger.
Beer and Pretzel Slippers
- Get ready for a night of good food and drinks with the Beer & Pretzel Slipper from Haflinger®.
- Boiled wool upper is naturally soft, sturdy, and machine washable!
- An unforgettable beer and pretzel design is sure to bring a smile to your face.
- Warm wool-covered footbed is sure to massage your foot with each and every step.
- Latex arch support is sure to leave your feet feeling happy.
- Double-felt outsole adds both cushioning and traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Weight: 8 oz
When you get home, all you want is comfort. Slide on these delightful slippers and leave all your worries at the front door.
Oops, did you spill some pretzel mustard on them? No worries. All you have to do is throw them in the washing machine. Made of soft boiled wool, the slippers will give your feet breathable warmth without the itchies. Bet they get softer in the wash and after being worn over time.
You can find the German-made Beer and Pretzel Slippers in charcoal grey at Zappos for $71 and at Shoebuy for about the same price, but they carry a wider range of women’s and men’s sizes. Prost!
On those really cold days, throw on an extra layer such as this hooded Beer Holding Sweatshirt that’s as functional as it is comfortable. Prost!
Leave a Reply