Hey Batman and keychain fans alike, we’ve got another item you will definitely want to add to your collectibles. The Batman Light Signal Keychain looks good with its die-cast batarang design and its internal light has the same bat signal Gotham has relied on for years. When in trouble, whip out this keychain and turn on the bat signal; I doubt Batman is coming, but you might be able to find that keyhole in your front door.
Batman Light Signal Keychain
- Die-cast bat signal key chain shaped like a batarang
- Modeled after the batarangs used in Batman Begins and The Dark Knight
- Interior light shines a bat signal wherever you point it
- May or may not summon Batman
- WARNING: ThinkGeek does not recommend that you depend on Batman to save you from life-threatening situations. He’s a busy guy and you’re far from Gotham.
- Dimensions: 3″ long x 1.25″ wide
You can purchase the Batman Light Signal Keychain at ThinkGeek for $24.99. If you feel your keychain collection is lacking, checkout these cool ones: Mr. T In Your Pocket, Pumpkin MP3 Player, Firefly Serenity and Space Invaders.