There’s a reason why that little container you have beside your sink is called a soap dish: because it literally serves as the dish when you’ve got soap that’s made to look like breakfast food. With the Bacon and Eggs Soap, each time you wash your hands (or feet) early in the morning, you will crave breakfast.
But the food-themed soap doesn’t stop with just looking exactly like their edible counterparts. They also smell like food items, with the bacon having the scent of maple syrup and the quail-sized eggs smelling like wasabi. Soap-delicious!
Bacon and Eggs Soap
- Soap shaped like your favorite food: 2 slices of bacon and 3 quail sized eggs
- Egg is scented wasabi
- Bacon is scented maple syrup
- Vegan glycerin, scent, and color
- Handmade in the USA by artist Kelly McDowell
- Net wt. 4 oz. (118 g)
- Size (egg): 2″L x 2″W x 1/4″H (5 cm x 5 cm x 0.5 cm)
- Size (bacon): 4″L x 1″W x 1/4″H (10 cm x 2.5 cm x 0.5 cm)
The set of Bacon and Eggs Soap goes for $4.95 from the Neatoshop.