Air guitars have to be the coolest instruments around. They weigh nothing and are easy to transport anywhere. Unfortunately, strumming the air doesn’t let people hear your musical genius. This Air Guitar has a little weight to it (since it’s more than just air) but it’s still easy to transport, and your musical skill can be displayed the entire the world to hear.
Like to strum the ol’ air guitar but don’t actually have any skill to go along with your chaotic movements? Not a problem because Mode 1 lets the instrument do all the work with 10 pre-programmed songs, which include titles like the Beatles’ “Let It Be” and Aerosmith’s “Walk This Way.”
Actually have the musical talent of a rock god? Switch over to Mode 2 for the Free Play setting and jam to the tunes you create yourself.
It might seem like magic but it’s really just a little bit of science using infrared lights, but you can just tell your impressed fans that truly talented musicians don’t need a whole guitar to make music.
- The box includes an air guitar, a strap and a sheet with instructions in English.
- Works using infrared lights. In order to prevent disruptions, we recommend you keep it away from any object that might interfere with the transmission.
- You can hook it up to an amp or use it with headphones.
- Ultra lightweight and completely portable.
- Play pre-programmed songs or play it in Free Play mode.
- Runs on two AAA batteries (not included).
Throw away that make-believe musical instrument and start jamming with the big boys with the Air Guitar from Curiosite for 18,45€ / $24.72 / £15.68. Amazon.com has the Tote’s Air Guitar (second photo above) on sale for $9.99.