Handcrafted and designed by Odd Art Fabrications, the Tentacle Doorstop is sure to put a smile on the face of any sci-fi fan. Stick it under your office door and watch as the Cthulhu fans and Jules Verne fans flock to your area to see what lies on the other side…Thankfully for them, it’s just a doorstop.
If you have a door that needs to be held open, this creepy looking tentacle should do nicely with its heavy rubber padding and realistic detail. As with all the custom items from Odd Art Fabrications, no two are exactly alike.
- Doorstop shaped like a tentacle is crawling out of the door
- Works on all kinds of floor (carpet, wood, concrete, laminate, etc.)
- Exquisite level of details
- Material: tough urethane resin with 1/8″ thick rubber padding for tight grip
- Unique: no two are exactly alike – paint details may vary as these are hand painted.
- Size: 5″ x 2-1/4″ x 5″ (12.7 cm x 5.7 cm x 12.7 cm)
- Made in USA – Handcrafted by local artisans
- Design: Odd Art Fabrications
No, this isn’t Lovecraft’s Cthulu trying to crawl under the door to greet you with one of its many tentacles, but it will serve as the perfect Father’s Day gift for the sci-fi loving dad. Purchase the Tentacle Doorstop at the NeatoShop for $19.95.