Star Trek Communicator Replica
Ok, the Star Trek Enterprise Telephone will let you communicate for real, but who cares about such trivialities when you can get a communicator like this.
With sound effects and clips from the groundbreaking sci-fi series, each of these limited edition collectibles features a pop-open design and deluxe window-box packaging. This exclusive lifesize communicator has a glossy paint base and vac-metal shield.
Along with beeping sounds, there are 9 different voice phrases:
- Enterprise, this is Kirk. (Captain Kirk)
- Spock here, Captain. (Spock)
- Bridge here, Captain.
- Transporter room ready to beam up.
- Bridge, this is the captain. (Captain Kirk)
- Enterprise to Mr. Spock.
- Captain, shall I beam down an armed party? (Spock)
- Scotty here, Captain. (Scotty)
- Your signal is very weak; can you turn up your gain? (Spock)
The EE Exclusive Star Trek Original Series Communicator Replica ($29.99) is estimated to arrive over at Entertainment Earth in March 2008.
(Via Chip Chick)