Jelly Belly Sport Beans
Energy drinks have been around for a while now, but suddenly there seems to be a whole new emergence of energy candy. GeekAlerts has previously featured Stay Puft Caffeinated Marshmallows, Ed Hardy Energy Snacks, and now we’d like to put Jelly Belly Sport Beans on the map.
Jelly Belly Sport Beans:
- Energizing jelly beans, packed with the nutrients you need to blast your way through any athletic endeavor
- Easier to store and carry than energy drinks
- Clinically proven to maximize your performance
- Carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity
- Electrolytes (sodium and potassium) vital for maintaining fluid balance
- Vitamins B1, B2, & B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat
- Vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage
Hey, and it has electrolytes and vitamins! If you’re going hard core with the workouts in hopes of bailing yourself out of the winter rut, it might not be such a bad idea to have a few packs of these super-powered Jelly Bellies on hand. It’s hard to predict when your blood sugar level will take a plunge and knock you on butt with a dizzy spell. It’s so not cool when that happens.
Get back on your feet and try Jelly Belly Sport Beans. They come in an assortment of flavors including watermelon, cherry, fruit punch and lemon lime. You can buy them in bulk through Amazon from $21-$25 or as a 4-pack through Firebox for £5.99 in Britain.