The iBikeConsole device is easily mounted on your bike and will then allow you control your 1st, 2nd or 3rd generation iPod Nano without moving your hands away from the grips. You can also check speed, trip distance, and more.
- It provides a weather proof housing for your Nano.
- Shock-absorbing lining helps to minimize impact from road conditions.
- CrossLoc Universal tool-free mounting bracket attaches the Nano securely either on the handlebar or the stem of any sizes.
- Main functions can be remote-controlled with a pair of grip-mounted Wireless Key Pads (Patented) made of silicon.
- Simply wrap the Key Pads around the grips/handlebar and you are ready to play and pause, change tracks and adjust volume while on the go.
- Large buttons can be easily operated even with gloves on.
- Use iPod Nano’s own battery.
- Convert your Nano screen into a Cycle Computer display by push of a button on the Key Pads.
- Memory chip stores Cycle Computer data after disconnecting Nano.
- Sturdy housing made of extra strong plastics.
The iBikeConsole is available from the official website for $76.