The Void Watch Retro Gauge Stainless is a timepiece with an interesting twist. It is an interesting interpretation of the classic speedometer and features an analog display with Quartz Japan Movement.
That finish looks so good because it is 316 stainless steel, finished in brushed chrome. It’s like having a race car on your wrist. You’ll notice that it only shows half of a traditional circular face. Two double-ended, compass needle-like hands show you the time.
Void Watch Retro Gauge Stainless
- A slick interpretation of the classic speedometer
- Analog display with Quartz Japan Movement
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel, finished in brushed chrome
- Buckle: Deployment buckle
- Water Resistance: 3 ATM
- Packaged in a white gift box
- Measurement: approx 1.4″ x 1.65″ x 0.35″ (face)
- Batteries: SR626W / 1.55V included
Each hand has a red tip and a white tip, which correspond to the digit with the matching color on the dial. It is stylish and unique. This quality watch will cost you $199.99 from Thinkgeek.