Don’t let the holiday season pass you bye. This futuristic USB Snobot will keep you in the holiday mood long after the snow has come and gone. Available at ThinkGeek and Firebox, this USB powered snowman looks like he borrowed KITT’s LED laser eye and makes an eerie sound to boot.
Just plug him in, stick him on your desk, and watch as coworkers are either amazed or appalled by what has become of Frosty the Snowman. His LED laser eye can be changed from red to blue and you can increase the speed at which it scans to ensure that you get the point across without saying a word.
USB Snowman Snowbot
- USB Powered (for great justice!)
- Scanning LED Robotic Eye
- Rate of sweeping is controllable via knob
- Selectable LED Robotic Eye Colors (Blue or Red)
- Authentic Snowbot Sound (on/off switch)
- Rotating, articulating metal arms
- Coiled (12″) USB cable extends to 30″
You can purchase your USB Snowbot at ThinkGeek for $11.99 and at Firebox.com for £6.50.
Leave a Reply