Only a couple of days ago a USB cup warmer was mentioned in an entry here at GeekAlerts and today a new model arrives – time time featuring a USB hub.
Simply plug it in to the USB port of your computer and you can keep your beverage warm and at the same time gain access to four new USB ports.
- USB Cup Warmer with 4 USB ports (USB 1.1)
- Keep coffee/tea/drink warm at 50-60°
- Easy installation, no driver required, plug & play
- With on/off switch
- Red LED indication when the cup warmer is turned on
- Quality insulation material around the metal hot plate prevents burns
- USB powered, no batteries needed
- Size: 90 x 105 x 20mm (approx.)
The USB Cup Warmer with Hub ($16) is available from USB Brando.
It sure is, I always keep a large cup of coffee next to my computer. You have to be careful though, I once spilled a full cup in my brand new MacBook. 🙂
Another nice innovation by Brando. Nice way to drink some hot coffee while transferring a big size file.
OMG, that got to hurt. I guess Apple gave you an exchange?
Yes, you should’ve seen my face the second it happen. 🙂
Nope, here’s what I was told to do:
1. Place the computer under running water to clean it.
2. Let it dry for at least 4 days. Don’t try to start it before.
You can imagine how crazy it felt when I pored water all over the brand new laptop, but it actually worked and I never had a problem with it after that.