Get your game on…your back. With the TravelBoy Backpack. It’s a backpack that looks like a Game Boy. It will hold all of your video game stuff as you carry it around.
Or you could use it for books, but video games seem more appropriate here. The D-pad and buttons are raised applique and this backpack is lightweight and durable. Perfect for any Nintendo fan.
- Perfect backpack for fans of retro gaming
- Inspired by our favorite retro mobile gaming system
- Screen shows a driving game
- D-pad and buttons are raised applique
- Top handle makes it easy to grab and go
- Both front and back are padded, because we know you like your stuff
- Breathable mesh back
- Straps adjust from 18″ to 36″ long
- Materials: 60% PVC (exterior), 40% nylon (interior)
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- External Dimensions: 20″ tall x 12 1/2″ wide x 4 1/2″ deep
- Interior Dimensions:
- Main Compartment: 20″ tall x 12 1/2″ wide x 4″ deep (closes with 2 zippers, contains all the following details)
- Padded Compartment: 14″ tall x 12″ wide x 1/2″ deep (closes with hook & loop strap, top is open for additional height up to 17 1/2″ if needed)
- Top Pouch: 4 3/4″ tall x 6 3/4″ wide (flap closure with hook & loop)
- Middle Pouch: 13″ tall x 11″ wide
- Pen / Stylus / Stuff Organization Area: 4″ x 4″ pocket (closes with zipper), 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ pouch, 2 pen slots
- Bottom Pouch: 6 1/2″ tall x 11″ wide
- Weight: 2 1/2 lbs.
Only $39.99 from ThinkGeek.com.
Leave a Reply