How does a Starfleet capatin carry all of his or her stuff? With a backpack like this Star Trek Captain’s Backpack.
It has futuristic styling based on ST:TOS. It also has a separate, padded laptop pocket and an easy-access open mesh pouch covers the front & features a metallic command emblem. Boldly go anywhere in style, with all of your stuff.
Star Trek Captain’s Backpack
- Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Original Series merchandise
- Top handle for easy grab-and-go
- Padded back and adjustable, padded straps + optional chest strap
- U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 stitched into mesh back & the name stitched into the gold fabric at the top of the bag
- Easy-access open mesh pouch covers front & features a metallic command emblem
- Materials: 100% polyester
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- Exterior Dimensions: 14″ wide x 19″ tall x 6″ deep
- Interior Dimensions:
- Main Compartment: 12″ wide x 18″ tall x 3 1/2″ deep (double-zipper closure)
- Padded Compartment: 11″ wide x 18″ tall (zipper closure – does not lie flat, fleece lining)
- Front Pocket: 10″ wide x 14″ tall (zipper closure), 3 open pouches, 3 pen slots, and 1 pocket with flap that has hook and loop closure
- Side Pouches: 4 1/2″ x 6″ mesh pouch in front of 6″ x 6″ zippered pocket
- Other Side Pouch: 6″ wide x 6″ tall pouch with magnetic flap closure
$69.99 from ThinkGeek.com.