Tokyoflash, the famous Japanese watch importer, has announced yet another futuristic looking timepiece. The new watch is called Kisai Round Trip and it features a case and strap made of polished stainless steel, and a smoked black glass.
Vivid green, blue and orange cells will illuminate the screen to show the time. Once mastered, you’ll be able to read Round Trip at a glance – its light cells show the time almost like a traditional clock.
Hours are displayed in the inner ring in orange, in the same position as hours on a clock face. Minutes are displayed in the outer ring in blue in three minute intervals in the same position as minutes on a clock face. Green LEDs show two single minutes at the bottom of the display. Check out the interactive operating guide below to learn more.
Round Trip has an programmed light up function that can be initiated to illuminate the interface between 18:00 and 24:00. When activated, the lights will rotate on and off once every 15 minutes.
- Displays the time
- Stainless steel case & strap
- USB rechargeable: connect to your computer with cable provided
- LED animation option (can be turned off)
- Clasp: simple fold over clasp with push button
- Minimum wrist size: 130 mm (approx.)
- Maximum wrist size: 210 mm (approx.)
- Case dimensions: 41mm x 43mm x 11mm
- Weight: 145 grams
- Water resistance: 3ATM
- Battery: LIR2032 rechargeable & replaceable watch battery
The Kisai Round Trip watch is available over at the Tokyoflash website for $170.