Rick and Morty fans can now get a Rick’s BFF Bracelet like the one worn by Squanchy in “The Wedding Squanchers.” By “worn” I mean sadly tossed aside after Rick calls Birdperson his best friend in his toast to Tammy and Birdperson. Of course, Rick wouldn’t do that to you, he’s a nice guy…unless “being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets.”
Wear the bracelet Squanchy drops on the bar in “The Wedding Squanchers” when he finds out he’s not Rick’s BFF. You, too, can drop it on a bar when you find out you’re not either. Spoiler alert.
Rick and Morty Squanchy’s Rick’s BFF Bracelet
- Officially-licensed Rick and Morty merchandise
- The bracelet Squanchy takes off in “The Wedding Squanchers”
- Dimensions: 3″ across with 1 1/4″ opening
- Note: Will fit most wrists, unless you take that green liquid you saved in your fake tooth
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Ships in a box suitable for gifting
Squanchy’s Rick’s BFF Bracelet is a ThinkGeek.com exclusive where it retails for $9.99.