As the Spider-Man Spider-verse Art Print reveals, Peter Parker isn’t the only webslinger in town anymore.
Once upon a time ago, a boy was bitten by a radioactive spider and learned great responsibility comes with great power. Things have changed a lot since Spider-Man first appeared in 1962. These days, when he’s swinging through the neighborhood, he has to be careful to not crash into Silk or Spider-Woman AKA Spider-Gwen, and those are just the female Spiders in the Marvel Universe. Kaine and Ben Reilly are also doing everything a spider can.
The men who have worn the mask of the Scarlet Spider don’t make an appearance in this eye-catching 18″ x 24″ print but Spidey is joined by fellow web warriors, Silk and Spider-Gwen.
Limited to just 400 pieces, the print was created by artist Mark Brooks.
- Officially licensed Marvel art print
- Limited edition of 400
- 18 x24fine art giclée print
- 100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- Hand signed by the artist, Mark Brooks
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- Recycled polystyrene moulding frame (Black)
- Custom double mat design (Black and Silver)
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
Note: If the framed option is chosen, your order will be specially framed for you. Please allow additional time to frame and ship your order.
Coming Dec 2017 – Jan 2018. Preorder now for $285 at Sideshow Collectibles.