For those of you that enjoy well-balanced rum, the Ron de Jeremy Rum is sure to be a mouthful you’ll soon never forget. Inspired by the larger than large adult entertainer, this 7-year old rum is distilled by 72-year old Cuban Master Distiller Francisco “Don Pancho” Fernandez in Panama and features an oaky flavor with hints of vanilla and raw sugarcane…who knew
Perfect for rum admirers or that late night party that needs a kick start, the Ron de Jeremy Rum is sure to leave a lasting impression.
Ron Jeremy loves his rum; “I love Ron de Jeremy – the taste is long and full, and the finish is smooth, which suits me perfectly! And I love the idea. Ron means Rum! I am very proud of my Ron and I hope my many friends all over the world will have a chance to try it. Cheers!”
Ron de Jeremy Rum
- Approximately 750ml of 40% rum in each bottle
- Exceptionally well-balanced 7-year old rum from Panama (distilled by a Cuban Master Distiller)
- Inspired by the famous adult entertainer
- Bottles are First Edition and are numbered
- Robust oaky flavor with hints of vanilla and raw sugarcane
- Aroma of oak, fruit and spices
If you’ve already tried the many other specialty alcohols GeekAlerts has shown you, now is a good time to try the Ron de Jeremy Rum available at Firebox.com for €43.29.
Leave a Reply