Here’s an interesting approach for a webcam design. Instead of making it in to something futuristic or weird looking, they’ve taken a step back and made it look like a retro style pocket camera.
The webcam can be used for chatting or taking 1.3 megapixel pictures and it’s compatible with all Microsoft OS (including Vista) and Mac OS X. An adjustable pinch clip makes it easy to attach the cam to any standard laptop screen.
- Imaging sensor: 1.3M CMOS
- Max. webcam resolution: 640×480 VGA
- Frames per second: max 30
- Still pictures format: JPEG- 1.3M Pixel
- Connection: USB 2.0
- Power supply: USB Powered
- Dimension: 25x40x16mm (LxWxD)
- System: Windows 98/SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista Mac OSX
- One button still picture shots
- Connected expanding USB cord- 77cm length
The Retro Style Webcam will be will be available soon at Chinavasion.