The compact, lightweight Reef Rider sea scooter allows you to cruise along at speeds of up to 2.2mph (3.5km/h) and it will only set you back around $200.
The Reef Rider will operate to a depth of 3 metres, and a full charge will give you a run-time of up to 50 minutes – plenty of time to bond with the undersea world and discover the wonders of the not too deep.
- Scoot around in the sea or pool with this on and underwater scooter.
- The Reef Rider has an easy to use trigger operation to get scooting.
- Dives to depths of up to 3 meters.
- Travels at a speed of up to 2.2mph.
- For safety there is an auto-cut off and a protective grill over the propeller.
- Requires a mains adaptor for charging (UK adaptor included), a full charge equals a run time of 50mins.
- Suitable for ages 8 years+.
- Size: 70 x 25cm.
The Reef Rider Sea Scooter is available from IWOOT for £99.99 (about $200). (Update: Link removed because this product is no longer available.)
That looks really good. I’m going on a scuba-diving holiday soon and was wondering whether you can buy more than one battery, or an extended life one that allows you to use it for longer periods of time.
How can I get one in Egypt
Need a charger for mine, any ideas where to get one