The compact, lightweight Reef Rider sea scooter allows you to cruise along at speeds of up to 2.2mph (3.5km/h) and it will only set you back around $200.
The Reef Rider will operate to a depth of 3 metres, and a full charge will give you a run-time of up to 50 minutes – plenty of time to bond with the undersea world and discover the wonders of the not too deep.
- Scoot around in the sea or pool with this on and underwater scooter.
- The Reef Rider has an easy to use trigger operation to get scooting.
- Dives to depths of up to 3 metres.
- Travels at a speed of up to 2.2mph.
- For safety there is an auto-cut off and a protective grill over the propeller.
- Requires a mains adaptor for charging (UK adaptor included), a full charge equals a run time of 50mins.
- Suitable for ages 8 years+.
- Size: 70 x 25cm.
The Reef Rider Sea Scooter is available from IWOOT for £99.99 (about $200).