The R2-D2 USB 3.0 Charging Hub is almost as good as having the real droid. This R2 unit has 4 USB 3.0 ports in the front and lights up and beeps and whistles when you plug him in or tap him on the head.
Sure, he may not have rocket boosters or a hidden compartment to stash your lightsaber, but what you really need are charged gadgets. That’s what he delivers.
R2-D2 USB 3.0 Charging Hub
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- R2 unit with 4 USB 3.0 ports in the front
- (If you don’t have USB 3.0 yet, it’ll run at USB 2.0 speeds)
- Officially compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, RT, and Mac OS X 10.4
- (Although it’s a USB hub. It would be complicated for it NOT to be compatible with something that has a USB port.)
- Artoo lights up and beeps and whistles when you plug him in or tap him on the head
- And then again every three minutes
- Includes on/off switch for sound
- Dimensions: 6″ tall with 39″ cable
- Includes R2-D2 USB hub and the cable that runs from R2 to your computer (power source 5V 350mA max)
Only $59.99 from ThinkGeek.com. Always find the best prices for the R2-D2 USB 3.0 Charging Hub on Rout.com.
Leave a Reply