The QuNexus Smart Sensor Keyboard Controller is a light-up, drum-pad-style keyboard controller that is ready to rock your next gig.
The keys are velocity and tilt sensitive which gives you even more control. It also features an ultra-rugged design that will withstand any bumps while you are on the road traveling from gig to gig. It might be the keyboard that gets you noticed by the record label. Do those even still exist? Anyway, you’ll love it.
QuNexus Smart Sensor Keyboard Controller
- QuNexus Smart Sensor Keyboard Controller
- It’s like a keyboard MIDI controller and a drum pad mashed into one!
- Rubberized, super-strong body is ready to go on the road with you
- Keypads light up as you hit them
- Plug and play with any software or hardware that any other MIDI controller can use
- Keyboard: 25 LED backlit keys with pressure and tilt sensitivity
- Pitch bend pad
- Octave up/down buttons
- 5 function buttons
- 3 3.5mm TRS connectors (stereo)
- Power Source: USB bus power (USB 2.0 cable included)
- Octave Shift Range: -2 to +3 octaves
- Velocity Curves
- 2 Customizable User Curves
- Data Transmitted:
- Class-compliant MIDI over USB
- MIDI over 5-pin DIN (via KMI Expander, sold separately)
- Control Voltage
- Control Voltage Range:
- Outputs: 0V – 5.2V
- Inputs: 0V – 5.0V
- CV Pitch Output Modes:
- 1V per octave
- 1.2V per octave
- Hz per Volt
- Works with Mac and Windows computers (Mac OS 10.5 or later; Windows 7 or greater)
- Dimensions: 12.8″ x 3.3″ x 0.43″
- Weight: 0.76 lbs
Only $149.99 from ThinkGeek.com.
Leave a Reply