Retro looks are always cool, but add modern technology and you got yourself a real winner. The new line Pyle Retro Rotary Smartphone Stations are designed to give your home a retro feel. They feature simple-to-use buttons for answering landlines and smartphone calls and work with all 3.5mm jack mobile phones and tablets, including iPhone, Android, Blackberry, iPad and the latest MacBooks.
Each of the four classically designed rotary desktop telephones (PRT55I, PRT35I, PRT15I , PRT25I) feature real wood adorned with brushed copper parts and allow for easy switching between landline and attached smart device.
“We are excited to bring the classic style rotary phone back to the 21st century,” says Abe Brach president of Pyle Audio. “Using a handset not only helps eliminate 99% of the radiation absorbed by your body while using a cell phone, but also looks good while doing so.”
Pyle’s Retro Telephone Collection Features
- Retro-style telephone with handcrafted wood base and brushed copper parts
- Standard telephone features and functions including last number redial flash function, and ringer high/low selection.
- Compatible with any mobile device with a 3.5mm jack
- Eliminates up to 99% of the radiation absorbed from direct cellphone use
- One button pick-up/hang-up
- One button transfer between landline and smartphone
- PRT35I model also charges your mobile device (top picture)
You can purchase the Pyle Retro Rotary Smartphone Stations individually at Amazon.com. The Pyle PRT15I Retro Home Telephone is about $177, the Pyle PRT35I Retro Home Telephone is about $98, the Pyle PRT55I Retro Home Telephone is about $104 and Pyle PRT25I Retro Home Telephone is about $96.